AUSTIN — A lawsuit filed against the Federal Election Commission by U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz’s campaign will reach the U.S. Supreme Court next week as his campaign attempts to overturn campaign finance laws in his favor.
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy McNatt, 87, of Cleburne, passed away January 19, 2022 in Cleburne. Graveside Service: 1:00pm, Wednesday, January 26, 2022 Rosehill Cemetery.
Damon Lamont "Monsta" Jenkins, 44, of Cleburne passed away January 16, 2022 in Cleburne. Service: 10:00am, Monday, January 24, 2022 Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
Vernelda Bischoff, 77, passed away Monday, January 17, 2022 in Fort Worth. Memorial service: 11:00 A.M., Sunday, January 23, 2022 at the Keene SDA Church.
- UPDATE: 22-year-old Burleson homicide suspect in custody
- Alvarado man robbed, murdered in his home
- Third arrest made in connection with Keene shooting
- Two arrests stem from Tuesday shooting in Keene
- JP 3 race draws three candidates
- Former BISD substitute, city employee arrested for online solicitation of a minor
- JISD steering committee recommends $97.5 million bond
- Elks, Spartans, Zebras lead the way on 2021 All-County football team
- Four vehicle crash leads to intoxication arrest
- Elks, Zebras headline All-Johnson County football superlatives