Let’s be honest. The fall caused women to really struggle with their emotions once a month. Men, can I get an amen?
Three weeks ago I walked into the living room and there, on her face, was my beautiful 4-year-old daughter. Beside her lay her four nutcrackers, also on their faces. As adorable as the scene was, I had to take a picture.
When they set out to find growing mainline churches, sociologist David Haskell and historian Kevin Flatt did the logical thing: They asked leaders of four key Canadian denominations to list their successful congregations.
“I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. N…
“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gath…
I have heard that 4 is a magic number for a child. Supposedly, something happens at 4 and life gets easier for parents. I have no idea if this is actually true, but I am certain brain development allows for some emotional breakthroughs that can make any parent’s life a little easier.
Last Friday morning no one would have dreamed the day would end the way it did. Everyone was excited about Michele’s high school graduation later that evening and the wedding the family was attending the next day. There was so much to do to get ready for both big events.
This Week's Circulars
Michael Rogers, 48, died Wed., Oct. 20, 2021 in Fort Worth. Graveside service: 12:00 p.m., Sat., Blum Cemetery. Visitation: 6-8 p.m., Friday, Oct. 29, Rosser Funeral Home.
Narcedalia "Nancy" Saldana, 35, died Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021. Service: 10 A.M. Friday, Oct. 29, Rosser Chapel. Burial: Rosehill Cemetery. Visitation: 6-8:00 P.M. Thursday, Rosser Funeral Home.
Donna Cook Witt, 80, of Cleburne passed away October 21, 2021 in Fort Collins, Colorado. Service: 10:00am, Thursday, October 28, 2021 in Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
William T. Rodriguez, 66, of Cleburne passed away October 24, 2021 in Cleburne. Service: 2:00pm, Thursday, October 28, 2021 in the Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
- Joshua's Miller Quinn overcomes severe concussion to win cross country district title
- Prophet Equity, Terra Manna prepare for 840-acre Silo Mills groundbreaking
- Marching to state; Grandview’s Thundering Herd clinches first-ever state appearance
- Tiger of the day; Last day for Irving teacher with 52 years in the classroom
- Kason English does it all as Grandview rolls to 55-10 win at Whitney
- Petition relays pastor’s defraud of church
- Jackets, Owls ready for showdown
- Cleburne gets back to .500 with 28-14 win at Joshua
- After close game at half, Burleson pulls away from Everman for 62-28 win
- Nashville Lights returns; Annual singer/songwriter concert benefits Cleburne ISD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.