Photos from the Times-Review staff and readers show how Johnson County is being affected by the historic winter storm that began Sunday. More sleet, ice and snow are expected Tuesday and Wednesday.
As featured on
Shelters remain open in Cleburne and Burleson for those without power or otherwise stranded in the cold and officials and residents continue to reach out to those in need.
This Week's Circulars
- Thaw out begins, questions remain; Cleburne tries to figure out next step
- Mayor sets record straight on Facebook rumors
- COVID-19 vaccination hub open for Johnson County residents
- Godley adds to list of cities issuing boil water notices; water available at area fire departments
- Open arms at OpenDoor; Burleson churches work together to provide shelter
- Medical issue, weather contributes to city hall crash
- Cleburnites seek shelter as they wait for power
- Cleburne, Joshua temporarily waiving plumbing permitting, inspection fees
- Monica Faram: Cleburne: Where everyone takes care of each other
- All Johnson County schools closed