No injuries were reported Sunday in a fire that all but destroyed a Joshua home.

Members of the Joshua Volunteer Fire Department responded at 3:20 a.m. to the home on South Chase Court, east of the city. Investigators believe the fire started in the electrical breaker box, located in the garage.

The first engine arriving found the garage fully engulfed in flames.

The Burleson Fire Department provided mutual aid with a ladder engine, which was hooked up to a hydrant next door. The water supply from the hydrant was only adequate to supply the ladder engine.

The Keene Fire Department, Cleburne Fire Department and the Briar Oaks Volunteer Fire Department provided mutual aid with a water shuttle to supply the two Joshua VFD engines.

Emergency Support Services provided drinks, food and medical aid.

— Special to the Times-Review

React to this story:

0
0
0
0
0

Trending Video

Recommended for you