The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man on Friday who was on the sheriff’s office Top 10 Most Wanted list.
Miguel Andrade, 38, was the county’s No. 1 wanted person on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
JCSO Detective Kevin Link said a tip recently came in, alerting the sheriff’s office that Andrade’s truck was parked at residence in the 4400 block of Slayton Road in Cleburne.
Link said detectives knocked on the door and made contact with Andrade’s aunt, who first denied he was there but later admitted he was in a trailer on the property.
With the assistance of the U.S. Marshals, the JCSO’s negotiations team were able to get Andrade to surrender without the use of force at 1:15 p.m. Friday.
Link said a pistol believed to be involved in the alleged aggravated assault case was also found inside the trailer.
The sheriff’s office, in partnership with the Johnson County Crime Stoppers, are also searching for the following wanted persons:
• Laura Barrios for injury to a child. Barrios is described as a 30-year-old white female, 5-feet, 2-inches, black hair and brown eyes.
• Johnny Hudson for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Hudson is described as a 41-year-old white male, 5-feet, 9-inches, brown hair and hazel eyes.
• Andrey Bonilla for aggravated sexual assault of a child. Bonilla is described as a 38-year-old white male, brown hair and brown eyes.
• Chrystal Alspach for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Alspach is described as a 35-year-old white female, 5-feet, 7-inches, blonde hair and blue eyes.
• Brad Compton for manufacture and delivery of controlled substance. Compton is described as a 44-year-old white male, 5-feet, 9-inches, blonde hair and blue eyes.
• Stephens Allen for three counts of sexual assault of a child. Allen is described as a 50-year-old black male, 6-feet, 2-inches, black hair and brown eyes.
• James Holderfield, Jr. for robbery. Holderfield is described as a 49-year-old white male, 6-feet, 2-inches, brown hair and brown eyes.
• Abel Albiar, Jr. for manufacture and delivery of controlled substance. Albiar is described as a 39-year-old white male, 6-feet, brown hair and brown eyes.
• Timothy Hickson for possession of a controlled substance. Hickson is described as a 37-year-old white male, 5-feet, 9-inches, brown hair and blue eyes.
If you know the whereabouts on any of these suspects, the Johnson County Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,000 for information leading to a felony arrest. Tips are always 100 percent anonymous.
You may submit your tip to Crime Stoppers at 800-794-8477, 24 hours a day by the mobile app or jccstexas.org.