Early voting is still open for the Nov. 5 election.
In addition to the constitutional amendments, Alvarado ISD is holding an $11 million bond election that will fund the expansion of Alvarado Junior High School to allow the addition of sixth-graders to the campus.
The city of Grandview is holding a bond election and requests voters to approve a one-half percent tax rate increase to fund street repairs.
The city of Joshua is also holding a $3.9 million bond election for streets, sidewalks and drainage improvements. The tax rate will not be effected.
In Keene, seven people are running for three councilmember positions.
Voters may choose to vote in any one of the below locations regardless of where they reside in Johnson County:
• Johnson County Elections, 103 S. Walnut St. in Cleburne.
• Burleson Sub-Courthouse, 247 Elk Drive, Room 104, in Burleson.
• Alvarado Sub-Courthouse, 206 N. Baugh St. in Alvarado.
• Commissioner Precinct 3 Maintenance Facility, 10420 E. FM 917 in Alvarado.
• Commissioner Precinct 4 Maintenance Facility, 4300 E. FM 4 in Cleburne.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through Oct. 30. On Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, early voting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.