Remarks as prepared for delivery:
I thank the gentleman for yielding me time. Today’s vote to impeach the duly-elected President of the United States is truly historical.
However, its unique place in history is not for the reasons the Democratic party and their mainstream media overlords are so desperately trying to convey.
Today will be remembered as the day that the Democrats, claiming a false moral supremacy over the desire of the American people, executed a deliberate and orchestrated plan to overturn a Presidential election.
It will be the first time in history that a party paraded out their ivy league academics to explain to 31 states and almost 63 million people, that their voice should not be heard and why their votes should not be counted.
I pray for our nation every day, but today I’m praying for my colleagues across the aisle, who arrived at this partisan and self-directed fork in road, and chose the road never before traveled.
Donald J. Trump is our President, chosen by the American people. The Democrat’s attempt to change history will never undo that.
May God bless the United States of America. I yield back my time.
As featured on
- Closure of AA China Super Buffet
- TEA revokes KLA’s charter
- Burglary investigation leads to two arrests
- JCSO arrested county’s No. 1 most wanted felon
- Cleburne man on trial for aggravated kidnapping
- KLA parents express concerns during heated meeting with TEA
- Wedding on the trail
- Former board member escorted from KLA meeting
- [Video] Woman rescued from partially submerged car on Old Foamy Road
- Joshua man allegedly shoots friend with AR-15 type gun