Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Zm3Nec
As featured on
House Bill 3 addresses the public school finance system, increases teacher pay and provides property tax relief, according to a press release from the governor’s office.
This Week's Circulars
Gary M. Wolinski, 58, of Joshua, passed away Friday, May 29, 2020 in Joshua. Visitation: 6-8:00pm, Tuesday, June 2, 2020 Crosier- Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
Vivian Cooper, 87, died Saturday, May 30, 2020. Graveside service: 1:00 p.m., Friday, June 5, Keene Cemetery. Visitation: 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, Rosser Funeral Home.
Mattie Barrett, 84, of Cleburne passed away May 21, 2020. Service: 10:00am, Friday, Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel Visitation: 9:00am prior to service. Burial DFW National Cemetery.
- A trip down memory lane with the legendary Coach Cody
- AISD mourns loss of two students, retired teacher
- Grandview, Keene ISDs release revised calendars
- Man commits suicide after Friday gunfight in Sand Flat
- Cleburne's Bigham signs with Wayland Baptist University baseball
- JCSO Guinn deputy tests COVID-19 positive
- Examining Zach Smith’s 2021 NFL Draft prospects
- CHS to hold graduation May 31 at Globe Life Field
- Local doctor's offices, urgent care centers see big drops in visits
- Sheriff touts inmate-funded education program