Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
ERCOT President and CEO Bill Magness will present on the events that occurred during the extreme cold weather event during this morning’s Urgent Board of Directors meeting, which begins at 10 a.m.
In a conversation with Veronica Jones, Class of 2021; Emily Hernandez, Class of 2019 and Michael Gibson, Class of 2016, we learn that SWAU has been ranked as 2nd in the West for Social Mobility! This means that at SWAU, we are equipped to help our students move through society more easily. W…
Join Southwestern Adventist University at the Thomsen Observatory! You'll be able to look into space through a state-of-the-art telescope. Not only will you learn about the constellations, but you'll also learn about God's amazing creations! To schedule a private tour, email observatory@swau…
This Week's Circulars
Roy Aaron Sparks, 82, of Cleburne passed away July 23, 2021 in Dallas. Service: 10:00am, Wednesday, July 28, 2021, Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
Percy Glowski, 81, died Friday, July 23, 2021 in Ft. Worth Service: 10 am Tuesday, July 27, 2021, Greenacres Mausoleum Chapel. Burial: Greenacres Memorial Park
- Charge It Forward; Keene ISD unveils free clothing closet for community
- Cleburne council to allow for breweries, brew pubs
- Learn about historical homes in Cleburne
- Longtime lawman Laseman retiring; Former CPD deputy chief served 57 years
- Gelsthorpe named Joshua police chief
- Gov. Greg Abbott says he won't impose new mask mandate
- Burleson to spray for mosquitos today, Saturday
- Lawmakers concerned about UT leaving Big 12 conference make their case to Gov. Greg Abbott's office
- Administrative appointments in CISD
- City mourns loss of two men in plane crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.