The Cleburne Chamber of Commerce recently held a photography contest for a new website they are working on.
The chamber was looking to feature fun and original photos that highlight what makes Cleburne a great place to live, work and play.
The categories included the following:
• People enjoying Cleburne: people attending events, working, playing with family and friends, dining, shopping, etc.
• Cleburne charm: culture and uniqueness of Cleburne; things and places in Cleburne that make your heart happy.
• Adventures and recreation: team sports, boating, hiking, cycling, and whatever you do to relax or play hard!)
• Places to visit: Cleburne museums, theatres, parks, sporting venues, scenery, etc.
A $50 Visa Gift Card will be awarded to one winner in each of the four categories. The overall winner wins $100.
View the winners’ photos on Page B3.
The winners were:
• Best Overall — Michael Hale for “Cleburne State Park.”
• Adventures and Recreation — Atieh Taskindoust for “Summer of 2018.”
• Cleburne Charm — Maure Ford for “Chisholm Trail Pioneer Days, November 2018.”
• People Enjoying Cleburne — Gwena Rhodes for “June 16 at Hulen Park.”
• Places to Visit — Rachel Crawley for “5/9/19 Buffalo Creek Trail.”