As featured on
Five county residents weighed in on President Donald Trump’s impeachment with three — all Republican — condemning and two — both Democrats — championing the outcome.
Texas’ two Republican senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, joined with most of their GOP colleagues on Saturday to successfully acquit former President Donald Trump of an impeachment charge that accused him of inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.
This Week's Circulars
Ronald "Ronnie" Ansley, 84, of Grandview passed away February 20, 2021, in Cleburne. Service: 10:00 A.M., Saturday, March 6, 2021, Shepherd's Valley Cowboy Church Alvarado.
Louis P. Vaughn, 84, of Cleburne, passed away February 24, 2021 in Cleburne, Texas. Service: 10.00am, Thursday, March 4, 2021 Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
Anita "Nanny" Smith, 86, of Cleburne passed away February 26, 2021 in Cleburne. Service: 1:00pm, Friday, March 5, 2021 Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
- Brazos Electric files for bankruptcy
- Gov. Greg Abbott says he's rescinding statewide mask mandate, capacity limits on businesses
- Despite No. 1 ranking, Cleburne facing a couple of obstacles entering 2021 season
- CPD alarmed about lack of household alarm permits in Cleburne
- COVID-19 vaccine waitlist open in Burleson
- COVID-19 vaccination hub open for Johnson County residents
- Vaccine hub underway; Appointment sign-ups open every Monday morning for the week
- Watch live: Gov. Greg Abbott to make a "statewide announcement" at 1:30 p.m. Central
- City main breaks affect Palo Pinto jail water; Parker County Jail free from storm impact
- Caring for others; Southwestern Adventist University helps others in the midst of a storm