DEA Take Back Day public service announcement with Miss America Camille Schrier reminding communities about the upcoming National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on October 24, 2020.
As featured on
It’s been a while, Cleburne Police Department Sgt. Neal Sandlin said, but the department’s take back of unwanted prescription drugs event is finally back.
This Week's Circulars
Lucille Cassell Minter, 86, of Grandview passed away Monday October 12, 2020 in Cleburne. She was born January 16, 1934 in South Carolina. No service.
Ena Faye Waldie Davis, 75, passed away Friday, Oct. 16, 2020 in Cleburne. No services scheduled. Survivors: husband, Gerald; several nieces and nephews.
- Sheriff’s office continues search for missing teen
- Eight nominees for Homecoming Queen
- mma opens new office in Burleson
- High speed chase runs through Cleburne
- Playoff implications on the line for Rio Vista vs. Tolar
- Grandview vs. Life Oak Cliff varsity football game canceled
- RVISD launches SAC; New student committee to meet monthly
- Shooting suspects remain at large
- Whistle Stop Christmas lights up Nov. 23; Festival to feature mix of virtual and in-person activities
- Burleson opens district play with 69-14 win at Joshua