As featured on
George Floyd's death at the hands – or rather the knee – of Minneapolis police office Derek Chauvin has sparked protests nationwide, including some looting and destruction of property in my hometown of Dallas. I do not condone senseless violence, but I understand some of the rage and frustration that fuels it.
This Week's Circulars
Memorial Service: 3 p.m. Thursday, July 9, 2020 at Rosser Funeral Home with visitation from 2 - 3 p.m. prior to the service.
Luis Gonzalez died Sunday, July 5, 2020 at his home in Joshua, Texas. Memorial Service: 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 7, 2020 in the Rosser Funeral Home Chapel.
- Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public
- The show will go on; City to host Fourth at The Depot
- Johnson County order requires face masks in certain cases
- Cleburne girls workouts suspended after coach's positive COVID-19 test
- City leaves face mask decision to businesses, for now
- First recipients of Marchel scholarship named
- Joshua ISD suspends workouts due to positive COVID-19 test
- Godley golfer qualifies for 94th Texas Junior Am
- Former Elk among college football's top centers
- Communication, partnership stressed at town hall