This Week's Circulars
Johnny Ray Anderson, 68, of Cleburne, died July 8, 2020. There are no services scheduled. Survivors include: children, Austin Anderson and Cassie Ellis; and two grandchildren.
Alberta R. Stanley, 83, of Cleburne, Texas passed away on July 7, 2020, surrounded by family at Community Hospice House in Burleson, Texas. Alberta was born November 18, 1936, to the late Ivas O. Barger and Eva L. (Deal) Roberts in Shawneetown, Illinois. She married John A. Stanley on July 1…
Rami Khaled Abukhanfar, 24, of Arlington, passed away July 7, 2020 in Alvarado. Service: 10:00am, Friday, July 10 Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel. Visitation: 11:00am-12:00pm following service.
- Masks required for outdoor gatherings of 10 or more
- Cain talks city, COVID; Mayor presents city update at Rotary
- Barnes approved as new principal of Coleman Elementary
- Info sought on World War II veteran’s grave marker
- Commissioners approve relief business grants for COVID-19
- World War II veteran’s grave marker heading home
- Throwback Thursday: Cleburne QB Quade Coward
- Rare vision and bone disease discussed at Lions
- Protest planned against local pastor
- State Fair of Texas canceled for 2020 because of coronavirus