As featured on
This year, Southwestern Adventist University is introducing the first in a series of Christmas ornaments featuring buildings and structures from the SWAU campus.
This Week's Circulars
Judy "MeeMaw" Houston, 75, died Friday, July 31, 2020. Service: 10 A.M. Tuesday, Rosser Funeral Chapel. Burial: Rio Vista Cemetery. Visitation with Rosary: 6-8:00 P.M. Monday.
Lucille M. Shaw, 77, of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, passed away July 23, 2020 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Service: 2:00pm, Monday, August 3, 2020 Crosier-Pearson Cleburne Chapel.
Visitation: 6 - 8 p.m. Thursday, July 30, 2020 at Rosser.. Service: 11 a.m. Friday, July 31, 2020 at Schneider Chapel, Keene Memorial Park. Burial following.
- Rumored protest fails to develop; Counter-protestors arrive in Cleburne in force
- Cleburne remains peaceful; Counter-protestors arrive in force in anticipation of possible protests
- Cleburne woman murdered in DeLeon; GoFundMe set up for funeral expenses
- 1 killed, 1 injured in industrial accident; GoFundMe established for family left behind
- Dispatcher, Purple Hearts honored by county
- Mansfield man charged with murder of Alvarado woman
- Reggie Robinson II signs rookie contract with Cowboys
- Burn ban back on for Johnson County
- Possible lifeline; Williams co-authors bill that could help Songbird Live, Plaza Theatre
- Throwback Thursday: Schneider a record-setting pitcher for Cleburne
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.