The following felony arrests are taken from public records at the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office. All individuals should be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Randall David Anderson, 46, Venus, possession of controlled substance 4g to 200g.
• Clayton Earl Boren, no age, Morgan, violation of probation/felon.
• Bruce Patrick Cherry, 43, Boyce, La., possession of controlled substance over 400g.
• Arturo Garcia, 46, Matamoros, Mex., aggravated robbery/INS hold.
• Alonzo Salinas Lopez, aka Ivan Masqueda, aka Ivan Masquedacrispa, aka Jose Luis Alvarado, aka Alejandro Guzman, aka Ivan Torres, aka Gabriel Lopez Campos, aka Ivan Crespo, theft of property $1,500 to $20,000 by check.
• Paige Stewart, aka Paige Kenas, aka Paige Sandell, 31, Cleburne, theft by worthless check $1,500.
• Juan Varela, 37, Grand Prairie, assault causes bodily injury date/family/house member.
• Martin Allen Williams, 20, Alvarado, sexual assault child.
• Marvin Eugene Bell, 59, Cleburne, possession of controlled substance 4g to 200g with intent to deliver enhanced, evading arrest detention with pevious conviction enhanced.
• Katherine Kay Brannan, 23, Crowley, possession of controlled substance drug-free zone.
• Crystal Catherine England, 26, Alvarado, manufacture delivery controlled substance under 28g drug-free zone.
• John Louis Frechette, 54, Fort Worth, possession of controlled substance.