Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo’s executive committee has canceled the 2021 Show.
Consultations with numerous infectious disease and public health professionals indicate the Stock Show – with more than 1.2 million guests, exhibitors and competitors converging on the Will Rogers complex – would rank as a “very high risk” for further spread of COVID-19 and potentially impact populations and healthcare systems in Fort Worth and beyond the North Texas area.
We urge everyone to do their part in the effort to bring this dreaded disease under control.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- Lighting up the county; New drive-through light park opens Friday in Joshua
- Cleburne youth football team to play for Metroplex league championship
- Grandview advances to 3rd round with 49-23 win over Tatum
- County approves courthouse price
- 2020 Man and Woman of the Year; Peacock, Junker honored for community service
- Grandview-Malakoff, Part V: Zebras to take on Tigers in heavyweight playoff battle
- Join the Thomsen Observatory for star parties
- Smith Middle School triple crown district winners in football
- Hill College seeks local businesses for grant-funded training opportunities
- Toasting Mikala Grady; Commissioners celebrate 4-H, extension office