The following is a list of magistrations performed by Johnson County Precinct 1 Justice of the Peace Ronny McBroom.
• Emery Brokar, 47, Rio Vista: Driving with an invalid license, with previous conviction, $500 bond.
• Justin Lee Smith, 25, Benbrook: Burglary of a building (4 counts), $10,000 bond, indicted; burglary of a building bench warrant, no bond.
• Joseph Curtis Ross, 36, Fort Worth: Driving with an invalid license with a previous conviction, $500 bond.
• Orba Norman Jr., 40, Dallas: Assault causing bodily injury (family violence, Ellis County), $1,124.10 bond.
• Isaac Alonso, 23, Mansfield: Burglary of a habitation (Tarrant County), $20,000 bond.
• Holly Lynn Cogdill, 24, Joshua: Fraudulent use of identifying information, $5,000 bond.
• Jennifer L. Phillips, 29, Jewett: Failure to identify as a fugitive, giving false information, $1,000 bond.
• Thomas Bradley Garza, 26, Keller: Possession of marijuana (less than 2 oz., Joshua), $500 bond; possession of a dangerous drug (Joshua), $1,000 bond.
• Melody A. Tigert, 30, Alvarado: Possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1 (less than 1 gram, Alvarado), $5,000 bond; property theft ($50-$500, Burleson), $1,500 bond; fraudulent use of identifying information (2 counts, indicted), $25,000 bond. McBroom ordered Tigert to undergo weekly drug screenings.
• Tito Castro, 54, Cleburne: Possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1 (less than 1 gram, Alvarado), $5,000 bond.
• Robert D. Emerton, 46, Burleson: Intoxication manslaughter, $150,000 bond. McBroom ordered an interlock device on Emerton’s vehicle.
• Mark Nolan, 57, Cleburne: Making a false report to a peace officer, $500 bond.
• Justin Glenn Nelson, no age given, Cleburne: Revocation of surety on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1 (4-20 oz., Hill County), $10,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Flint Hazelton, 33, Burleson: Burglary of a habitation (enhanced, bench warrant), $100,000 bond, indicted; revocation of community supervision on a charge of forgery (enhanced), no bond; stealing/receiving a stolen check (Fort Worth), $4,000.
• Michael Ray Gilmore, 21, of Burleson: Possession of marijuana (less than 2 oz.), $500 bond.
• Joe Don Godwin, 53, Alvarado: Obstruction/retaliation, $5,000 bond.
• Zachary Alec Starks, 17, Burleson: Revocation of probation on a charge of burglary of a vehicle (Tarrant County), no bond.