The following is a list of magistrations performed by Johnson County Precinct 1 Justice of the Peace Ronny McBroom:
• Annie May Freemyer, 25, Joshua, theft with previous conviction, $5,000 bond.
• Sonja Lagae Wilkerson, 46, Fort Worth, resisting arrest and assault of a public servant, bonds total $21,000.
• Michael Glen Mustin, 30, Cleburne, retaliation and resisting arrest, bonds total $12,000.
• Christopher Brian Haidusek, 24, Rio Vista, boating while intoxicated, $2,000 bond.
• James Clayton Akins, 29, Joshua, theft with previous conviction, $5,000 bond.
• Rishawn Jermaine White, 23, Cleburne, assault family violence, $2,000 bond. McBroom issued an emergency protective order against White.
• Michael Vance Camp, 42, Alvarado, assault family violence, abandoning or endangering a child and injury to a child, bonds total $22,000. McBroom issued an emergency protective order against Camp.
• David Leslie McCoy Jr., 23, Cleburne, possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility, $25,000 bond. McBroom ordered McCoy to undergo weekly drug screening.
• Melvin Lee Sanders III, 41, Alvarado, possession of marijuana, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of dangerous drugs and a Tarrant County charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, bonds total $11,750. McBroom ordered Sanders to undergo weekly drug screening.
• Beverly Rebecca Campbell, 19, Nolanville, possession of a controlled substance and marijuana, bonds total $5,750. McBroom ordered Campbell to undergo weekly drug screening.
• Harry Joseph Walker, 24, Weatherford, failure to produce identification, $1,000 bond.
• Brian Richard Barberena, 32, Fort Worth, evading arrest with a vehicle, $5,000 bond.
• Ahmad Levar Gains, 35, Waco, possession of marijuana, $1,000 bond.
• James Earl Chick, 32, Abilene, revocation of supervision on driving while license invalid with previous conviction, $5,000 bond.
• Christopher D. Sheppard, 25, Morgan, driving while license expired with previous conviction, $500 bond.
• Omari Travell Dowl, 28, Cleburne, driving while license invalid with previous conviction and reckless driving, bonds total $1,000.
• Tammy Renee Vaughan, 49, Godley, DWI 3rd or more, $10,000 bond. McBroom ordered an interlock device on Vaughan’s vehicle.
• Tammy Michelle Jones-Hocking, 41, Burleson, Hood County charge of theft by check, $1,500 bond.