The following felony arrests are taken from public records at the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office. All individuals should be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Tydrick Lerenginald Calton, 18, Burleson, obtaining controlled substance by fraud.
• Amanda Lynn Donaldson, 30, Cleburne, assault public servant (2 counts).
• Carl Edward Hammond, 38, Cleburne, possession controlled substance 1g to 4g.
• Mark Dale Mathews, 55, Welling, possession of controlled substance.
• Joe Lupe Matlock Jr., 42, Alvarado, possession of controlled substance.
• Michael Gene Oneill, 49, Cleburne, DWI third or more.
• Anthony Tad Shelton, 48, Cleburne, debit card or credit card abuse enhanced.
• Joshua Allen Sturges, 27, Joshua, delivery of marijuana 1/4 ounce to 5 pounds.
• Jose Juan Bustos, 36, San Antonio, DWI third or more.
• Adrian Allen Elder, 27, Burleson, possession of controlled substance.
• Amanda Irwin Goodman, 28, Red Oak, violations of the civil rights of person in custody.
• Roderick Bryce McBride, 41, Fort Worth, unlawful possession of firearm (3 counts), unauthorized use of vehicle, theft of property $20,000 to $100,000.
• Linda Merlana Parsons, 22, Crowley, secure execution document deception $1,500 to $20,000.
• Tyrel Eugene Roorda, 17, Burleson, manufacture delivery controlled substance 4g to 200g/insufficient bond.
• Patrick Anderson Jr., 20, Arlington, unauthorized use of vehicle.
• Michael John Berkley, 21, Cleburne, aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
• Marwin Keith Houston, 37, Keene, violation of parole.
• Jennifer Lee Johnson, 37, Cleburne, possession of controlled substance.
• Larry Thomas McGee, 40, Alvarado, burglary of habitation, deadly conduct discharging firearm.
• Paul McLean, 42, Cleburne, theft under $1,500/2 or more previous convictions/bond insufficient.
• Christy Dawn Menzel, 32, Fort Worth, DWI third or more.
• McLendon Wayne Moody, 28, Fort Worth, theft $1,500 to $20,000, theft $1,500 to $20,000/bench warrant.
• Bobby Wayne Shoemaker, 48, Cleburne, abandon endanger child imminent danger.
• Claytoin Eugene Turner, 38, Cleburne, violation protective order/assault.
• Franklin Delano Watson II, 23, Alvarado, assault bodily injury public servant.